Classes are $12 per person if paid in advance (see ticket links below class descriptions),
$15 per person at-the-door, and $10 for each additional person you bring with you!
Classes to be held at the location of:
4999 Disston Drive
Saint Cloud, FL 34771
You can pay at the door, but we greatly appreciate RSVPs! Classes can be scheduled for other locations as well (such as your church, group meeting, office, or in your home).
* Note that we are healthy food educators, food culture researchers, fermenting specialists, and we use the field of Anthropology as the back-bone for our classes.
* We are not healthcare professionals, but our methods of dietary habits have been shown to help many people who are struggling with poor health.
* The vast majority of the information in our classes is easily found online, and our intention is to re-connect people with their healthier version using healthier foods.
* The information that we teach about healing with food can be found in many religious books, Native American studies, Chinese medicine and ancient Greek medicine.
* Our goal is to preserve traditional cooking methods (such as fermentation) that reduce food toxins (lectins) and that improve the
quality of the raw food by increasing its vitamin and mineral content and by turning it into a probiotic-rich (and delicious) health food.
*We do not "treat," "diagnose," "cure" or "prescribe."
We do, however, teach really good classes about how to eat really good and healthy food...
like your great-grandmother used to make...
which is really good for you!!
April 11 2019
"Ancient Greek Medicine Wheel - Spring"
April 18 2019
"Fats and Oils: The Basics"
May 2 2019
May 9 2019
"Food Lectins and Blood Type"
May 16 2019
"Fermentation: Our Favorite Recipes"
June 6 2019